100 grams M.Y.San Grahams Honey crackers, each cut into 6 pcs.
100 grams Bittersweet Chocolate chips
35 grams cocoa powder
50 grams unsalted butter
100 grams condensed milk
40 grams caster sugar.
2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
- MELT- Melt chocolate chips, cocoa powder, butter, condensed milk and sugar in a heavy bottom saucepan on low heat.
- Keep stirring the chocolate mixture on low heat until well combined and melted throughly. Remove from heat.
- WHISK - Stir in the eggs and whisk until eggs are incorporated into the chocolate mixture.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and continue stirring on low heat, until the chocolate custard mixture become thick and forms a paste. Remove the pan from heat immediately because the mixture is easily to get burned.
- MIX - Mix in the M.Y. San Grahams into the chocolate custard mixture and stir with a metal or wood spoon until the M.Y. San Grahams are well coated.