Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3 1/3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 1/3 cups ice
- 5 pieces M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate, slightly crushed
- 3 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 pieces marshmallows
- DO SHAKE - In a blender, place vanilla ice cream, M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate and ice, blend until smooth. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glasses. Pour blended mixture into prepared glasses.
- FINISH - top with roasted marshmallow (optional)
FEELING EXPERT TIP:
Roast marshmallows by skewering them onto a bbq stick and holding them over the range. The outer part of the marshmallow should be a bit browned.