1 pack M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed (200g)
1 pack large marshmallows
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
80g chocolate buttons
1. Prepare wax paper.
2. MIX - Melt butter in a saucepan. In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter with Grahams and sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Spread the Graham mixture into prepared wax paper. Make sure to pack it tightly.
4. Line the marshmallows on top of the Grahams.
5. ROLL - Tightly roll the sushi in until the mallows are covered with Grahams. Seal the roll with the wax paper like wrapping a candy.
6. FREEZE - Freeze for about 15 minutes or until hard.
7. While waiting for the roll to freeze, melt your chocolate buttons in a double boiler.
8. Take out your sushi roll and unwrap. Dip and roll your sushi into the melted chocolate, covering the whole roll, and then let it cool and set on a wax paper.
9. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
10. Slice and enjoy.
Feeling expert tips:
You can also add or replace the mallows with anything you love, be it nuts, chocolates fruits, jams, jellies, etc.
You can use any type of chocolate, dark, bittersweet, white or milk chocolate.
You can also roll your chocolate-coated sushi in more crushed grahams, cocoa powder, desiccated coconut or nuts.