1 ½ cup M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
6 Tbsps Butter (melted)
1/3 cup white sugar
½ cup butter
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup lemon juice
3 tbsp grated lemon zest
6 large egg yolks
20 Large Marshmallow
1/3 cup Milk
- To make the Grahams layer, combine the Crushed Grahams with melted butter and sugar in a pan then add the marshmallow and milk. Heat over low heat until mixture becomes smooth.
- For the lemon custard, melt the butter in medium heat, whisk in sugar, lemon juice and zest in a separate pan.
- Remove from heat, whisk in the egg yolks until smooth. Return the pan to medium –low heat and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens fir 5 to 6 minutes.
- Let lemon custard mixture cool at room temperature. Whisk occasionally.
- Layer in a jar starting with the Grahams crust. Layer on the Lemon Custard then top with the Marshmallow Frosting.
Feeling expert tips:
Don’t let the lemon custard mixture boil. To check if the mixture is thick enough, use a wooden spoon and dip in the curd. Draw a finger across the back of the spoon and it should leave a path.