1 cup M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
1/4 cup softened butter
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. MIX - Mix crushed M.Y. San Grahams and butter until you have a wet sand texture.
2. MOLD - Using mini tart pans, press the M.Y. San Grahams mixture in the pans then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. TOP - Take the pans out of the fridge and put a spoon of chocolate chips on each tart.
4. HEAT - Using an oven toaster, heat the pans for 3 minutes then place the marshmallow and heat again for another 5 minutes.
5. CHILL - Let it cool for a while then put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. ENJOY – Remove from the pans and enjoy.