1 1/2 cup M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk
1 cup (6 oz.) shredded coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts, almonds or peanuts
Chocolate syrup for drizzling
Yield: Approximately 25 bars (1 and 1/2 inch sizes)
1. MIX – Stir together crushed Grahams, condensed milk, shredded coconut, and nuts.
2. SPREAD - Spread evenly in greased 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
3. BAKE – Bake in preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
4. CUT AND COOL – Remove pan from the oven and while still warm, carefully cut into squares. Cool in pan.
5. DRIZZLE - Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Feeling expert tip:
You can use semi-sweet chocolate pieces or peanut butter flavored pieces instead of shredded coconut.