10 pieces M.Y. San Graham Honey crackers (30 squares)
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups mini-marshmallows
Yield: 25 bars
1. GREASE - Grease a 9×9 pan and line the bottom with a parchment paper. Set aside.
2. MELT - In a sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the peanut butter and 1 cup of choco chips. Stir continuously for about 10 minutes until everything is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. CHOP - Coarsely chop the Grahams crackers into small bits, and put in a large bowl.
4. MIX - Add the mini marshmallows and the remaining chocolate chips into the bowl and mix.
5. POUR - Pour the choco-peanut butter mixture into the Grahams mixture then fold until everything is evenly coated.
6. COOL - Spread and press the mixture into the pan, allow to cool, then chill until firm.
7. CUT – Once chilled, cut into bars.
Feeling expert tip:
You can also use peanut butter chips, or add chopped peanuts, pistachios or walnuts.