- 2 cups M.Y. San Graham Crackers Honey Flavor (broken into tiny bits)
- 1/4 cup tablea chocolate
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Popsicle mold/containers
- Popsicle sticks
- In a saucepan, melt the tablea chocolate in hot water. Let it slightly cool down once it’s completely melted.
- Add the milk, sugar, and all-purpose flour to the chocolate.
- Whisk together and combine well over medium heat.
- Whisk continuously until it thickens and boils. Make sure to mix well to prevent the chocolate at the bottom from burning.
- Once thickened (this will take about 2-3 minutes), transfer everything to a bowl and allow the mixture to cool down slightly.
- Fold in half of the M.Y. San Graham Crackers and reserve the other half for rolling.
- Transfer the mixture into ice pop containers, placing a single popsicle stick in each.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer overnight.
- Once the fudge popsicles have frozen, remove them from the container and roll in the remaining M.Y. San Graham Crackers.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Total Time: 20 fudge pops | Yield: 15 minutes + overnight
Note: If you find the fudge popsicles difficult to remove from the container, run the bottom over hot water for 10 seconds. The heat will melt the surface slightly, making them easier to slide out.
For full article, visit http://www.pepper.ph/graham-cracker-chocolate-tablea-fudge-popsicles/