Prep Time: 4 minutes
4 1/2 pieces bananas
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup condensed milk caramel
2 1/4 cups ice
3/4 cups M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Mix cinnamon and M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed. Set aside
2. DO SHAKE - In a blender, combine all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. LAYER – place graham-cinnamon mixture into the bottom of each glass. Pour in the banana smoothie mixture.
3. FINISH – garnish with crushed graham and sliced bananas (optional)
- To make condensed milk caramel, remove label from the can. Place can in a pressure cooker or pot, and fill with water until can is completely submerged. Pressure cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or boil in a pot for 3 hours.